Darolutamide with androgen deprivation therapy recommended for treating hormone-relapsed non-metastatic prostate cancer
People taking the combination treatment have more time before their prostate cancer spreads compared with androgen deprivation therapy alone, says NICE guidance.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date