COVID-19 Therapeutic Alert: Interleukin-6 inhibitors (tocilizumab or sarilumab) for hospitalised patients with COVID-19 pneumonia (adults)
NHS trusts / health boards are recommended to consider prescribing a single dose of tocilizumab to eligible hospitalised patients with COVID-19 pneumonia.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date