COVID-19 Therapeutic Alert: Colchicine in the Management of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Positive Patients – Trial Use Only
Colchicine should not be used in the management of COVID-19 positive patients other than in the context of a trial, or unless there is an additional licensed indication for its use.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date