COVID-19 Therapeutic Alert - Antimicrobials (azithromycin and doxycycline) not beneficial in the management of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) positive patients
General practices are asked to ensure that the local primary care team is aware that antimicrobials should not be used in the primary management of COVID-19 infection.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date