Class 3 Medicines Recall: Easyhaler Salbutamol Sulfate 100 micrograms per actuation/200 micrograms per actuation inhalation powder
Specific batches are being recalled as a precautionary measure due to an issue related to moulding defects in the bulk chambers where the inhalation powder is stored.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date