Class 2 Medicines Recall: Sanofi Fasturtec 7.5 mg, 1.5 mg/ml powder and solvent for concentrate for solution for infusion
Sanofi is recalling batch number A9306 as a precautionary measure due to an out of specification result detected for Rasburicase enzyme activity.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date