Class 2 Medicines Recall: Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited, Zerbaxa 1g/0.5g Powder for Concentrate for Solution for Infusion
The recall is a precautionary measure due to the presence of Ralstonia pickettii in recent batches manufactured.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date