Class 2 Medicines Recall: Kent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Betahistine dihydrochloride 8mg and 16mg Tablets
Kent Pharmaceuticals Ltd has informed the MHRA that several batches of finished product were contaminated with theophylline due to a cross-contamination issue identified with an excipient that was used in the manufacture of the finished product.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date