Chronic pain (primary and secondary) in over 16s: assessment of all chronic pain and management of chronic primary pain
People with chronic primary pain should not be started on commonly used drugs including paracetamol, NSAIDs, benzodiazepines or opioids, says NICE.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date