Bempedoic acid with ezetimibe recommended for primary hypercholesterolaemia or mixed dyslipidaemia in adults
It is recommended only if statins are contraindicated or not tolerated, and ezetimibe alone does not control low-density lipoprotein cholesterol well enough.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date