Basic psychosocial skills - a guide for COVID-19 responders
An interesting guide produced by the Inter-Agency Standing Committee that covers some essential principles such as looking after our own wellbeing and supportive communication with others.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date