Axonics sacral neuromodulation system recommended for refractory overactive bladder
Medical technologies guidance [MTG50] finds Axonics SNM system improves symptoms and quality of life, and also has a longer battery life than the non-rechargeable system used in NHS clinical practice.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date