Atrial fibrillation: diagnosis and management
This updated NICE guideline addresses several areas where new evidence has become available, including bleeding risk calculation, the role of newer anticoagulants and ablation.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date