ADHD: indications for referral for those presenting with symptoms in primary care

A 2-page visual summary to know when and where to refer children and adults presenting to primary care with ADHD symptoms.


Usually, a child with behavioural problems will be referred to a school’s special educational needs coordinator (SENCO). Initially they can help with signposting advice for parents in order to gain support via local parent-training/education programmes.

To download more visual summaries and complete the ADHD CPD course register to OnMedica and then click
'View full content'. 



Editorial team, Wilmington Healthcare

OnMedica is an independent, easy to access on-the-go website for doctors. It provides GPs and specialists with easy to digest and up-to-date, relevant educational content whilst enabling the freedom to share and collaborate in a safe-space to further personal development.
3524 Contributions
1 Following

Comments are disabled