Acalabrutinib recommended for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in adults
Recommended as monotherapy for untreated CLL only if there is a 17p deletion or TP53 mutation, or there is no 17p deletion or TP53 mutation, and fludarabine plus cyclophosphamide and rituximab, or bendamustine plus rituximab is unsuitable; also recommended as monotherapy for previously treated CLL.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date