Update on the Government’s shielding policy and implications for General Practice
The alert provides an update following the letter issued on 21 March to GP Practices regarding the management and shielding of patients who are at the highest risk of severe morbidity and mortality from coronavirus (COVID-19).
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date