Glandular fever: signs, red flags and management
This course, worth 1 CME credit, provides practical summary tables for the diagnosis and management of glandular fever. Easily review the essentials: from typical signs and symptoms (illustrated by clinical images) to recommended investigations and red flags.
What you'll learn
- Typical signs and symptoms of glandular fever.
- Differential diagnoses to consider.
- Recommended investigations and how to interpret results.
- Management: information to give to patients.
- Complications and red flags.
- When to refer.