Keep up to date with the latest NICE guidance on hypothyroidism with this short course made of practical bitesize articles covering all the clinical essentials on hypothyroidism. This course also includes a case-based quiz to test your knowledge and a quick 1-page summary on subclinical hypothyroidism.
Hypothyroidism: symptoms and examination
Hypothyroidism: follow-up, monitoring and complications
Subclinical hypothyroidism: treatment and monitoring
Hypothyroidism: key points for patients
Case-based quiz: hip pains and leg weakness
What you'll learn
- Main causes of hypothyroidism to be aware of.
- What symptoms and examination findings to look for.
- Which investigations to perform, including testing tips based on NICE guidance.
- Treatment recommendations for different patient groups.
- Follow-up considerations.
- What complications to be alert to.
- Treatment and monitoring of subclinical hypothyroidism.
- What key information and advice to give patients.