Hypothyroidism: symptoms and examination
Hypothyroidism: follow-up, monitoring and complications
Subclinical hypothyroidism: treatment and monitoring
Hypothyroidism: key points for patients
Case-based quiz: hip pains and leg weakness
What you'll learn
- Main causes of hypothyroidism to be aware of.
- What symptoms and examination findings to look for.
- Which investigations to perform, including testing tips based on NICE guidance.
- Treatment recommendations for different patient groups.
- Follow-up considerations.
- What complications to be alert to.
- Treatment and monitoring of subclinical hypothyroidism.
- What key information and advice to give patients.