Bronchiolitis: a primary care refresher
Review the key diagnostic features and management options, ahead of the bronchiolitis season, with this short course worth 1 CME credit. Test your clinical skills with our case-based quiz and fast-track your CPD with our exclusive visual summary and a key learning points video.
Management and prevention
What you'll learn
- Key features to recognise in bronchiolitis.
- Distinguishing clinical features to consider in differential diagnoses.
- When to refer and where.
- What management in secondary care entails.
- Essential examination to carry out to assess a child with bronchiolitis.
- How to advise parents/carers looking after a child with bronchiolitis at home.